Sunday, December 4, 2011

Back to work...

Dear Bug,

Tomorrow I go back to work for the first time in three months. I'm so grateful I've had this time with you but it's not enough. We waited SO very long for you, and it's not fair I now have to give you to someone else to spend time with all day long while I sit in an office dealing with people and things that aren't even a shade comparable to how important me being home nursing you is.

There are so many things I will miss about this time together. The late nights, you staring in to my eyes while nursing, knowing that I'm giving you everything you need in life to make you a happy and healthy little bug. The cooing, the kicking, the cuddling. Alternating nursing and sleeping in together. Mid-afternoon rendezvous in bed with snacks and boobies for you. Us spending the day together, going to see friends for lunch. Waiting for big brother to come home and spend time cuddling you. Then daddy coming home and loving on you. Just so many things I am going to miss.

I love you, Bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment